Ok, as with any Video Game tradeshow, there are TONS of trailers for new games, and TGS is no exception. With E3 you will see more FPS trailers, but with TGS, you see more RPG and Fighting games. So far, we have seen a slew of new fighting game sequels, and damn, do they impress.
Check after the break for a listing of a few of the fighting game trailers from TGS 2011 Day 1:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
– Upgrade from last year’s MvC3, with 12 new characters
– PS3/360 coming to US November 15th, 2011
– PS Vita release TBD
Dead or Alive 5
– Pre-Alpha version shown
– Coming to PS3/360 “later this year”
Street Fighter x Tekken
– New trailer showcases 4 new characters and highlights the all-new “Pandora” mode
– Coming to PS3/360/Vita, no release time-frame
Trackback from your site.